Agilis Systems is a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd. - ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte Ltd. ST Electronics. The latter is one of the largest public groups in Singapore, which began its history in 1967 and today has many subsidiaries and associated companies in Asia, the United States, the Middle East and Europe.
Agilis was founded in 1997 and specializes in the production of innovative technologies and integrated solutions for satellite communications and telecommunications systems in the electronic, terrestrial, maritime and aerospace sectors. Over the past years, ST Electronics has been an active investor of the company, providing financing for the production of new technologies.
Products and their features
The company has an individual approach to solving the problem of providing an optimal communication route in the air, at sea and on land. Each client receives a set of necessary solutions in the form of equipment, services and software that fully meets his needs. In addition, almost all products can be easily operated and edited remotely.
More than 100 Agilis Systems employees manufacture the following products:
● converters C, Ku and X, which are configured for intermediate and low data rates;
● HF and integrated terminals with a complete set of equipment;
● Agilis Realtime Advisor - an intelligent system that links all important business data together to provide the ability to analyze it;
● a full range of network management services;
● Easy-to-use GPS tracking products using the SaaS platform;
● management tools;
● design and development of integrated terminals;
● multi-band block converters (BUCs) for the marine fleet to enhance the marine terminal system with a minimum aperture;
● services for the examination of networks, with a further comprehensive solution to all problems.
The company's products have conquered the world. It is used by commercial and defense organizations in at least 100 countries. Thanks to its experience, Agilis offers backbone communication networks using innovative technologies and components from several suppliers at once, which guarantees the selection of the optimal solution for companies.