C-com satellite systems
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. – is one of the most successful brands in the market for the development of various types of antennas. It was founded in 1997 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where it is today. The company is headed by director - Dr. Leslie Klein. Its main achievement is high quality mobile satellite-based solutions.
C-COM is a provider of the following products:
● antennas with auto-deploying;
● iNetVu mobile antenna, a motorized one-button VSAT system that connects to a satellite and delivers reliable broadband Internet access;
● Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas operating in all available standard bands and in a wide variety of formats;
● stationary motorized antennas;
● technologies for delivering two-lane Internet services at high speed for installation in vehicles and transportable systems.
The main achievement of the company is the self-guiding antenna with automatic deployment - iNetVu. With its help, you can get reserved services broadband to satellite communications, regardless of location. Systems are intended for both professional and amateur use. For example, for commercial purposes or for industry. In emergency terms, using the antenna, you can send location data, photos and videos in just 2 minutes. There are several types of this device.
C-COM Satellite has an authority on the market and delivery technology to the government, banks, schools, military bases, media, oil and gas companies, etc. The company's policy proprietary system provides complete privacy of its customers' data with financial benefits. For more detailed product information, write to us using the following contacts. You can also register a profile on our website, for browse news and helpful overviews, for this you just need to come up with login and password.