Skyware 1,8m Type 180 C or Ku-Band Receive Only Offset Antenna
The Skyware Global 1.8 m Type 180 Offset Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain its critical parabolic shape.
The Az/EI mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/EI mount secures the antenna to any 114 mm (4.50") O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece thermoset-molded offset reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
- Fine azimuth adjustment.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75") O.D. feed support legs.
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Hot dip galvanized Az/EI mount.
- Available with a wide variety of
C-band or Ku-band feeds.