Quintech 7800 Multiframe 3 RU Universal Chassis
• 7800FR 3 RU Multiframe (-QT) houses up to 15 processing modules in 3 RU
• 7801FR 1 RU Multiframe houses up to four processing modules in 1 RU
• Dual frame genlock for internal reference distribution
• Front extractable modules, power supplies and fans
• AC, DC and Hybrid AC/DC power supply configurations available
• Auto-ranging power supplies operating between 100V-240V AC and 36V-60V DC
• Backwards compatible with 7800/7700 series modules
• Frame status contact closure alarm in event of failure
The award winning Evertz 7800 family of multiframes provide flexibility in the truest form. With simultaneous processing capability of RF, Fiber, ASI, IP, 3G, HD/SD and more, these frames are designed to grow with the rapid changing needs of the facility and are available in a wide variety defined below.
Standard features of all 7800 series multiframes include dual frame genlock providing stable reference signal across the internal bus to all installed modules which minimizes the cost spent on genlock distribution, global frame status alarming to provide quick alert to operations in the event of a failure, and interchangeable modules between all frames (both processing module and companion rear plate). Additionally all frames offer hot-swappable dual redundant power supplies that allow for power supply and fan replacement without compromising the integrity of critical signal paths and true remote monitoring of all modules and signals within the chassis via a VistaLINK frame controller. This configuration provides the SNMP network communication interface from the VistaLINK Network Management Software to the chassis over the local or wide area network.