Skyware 2.4m type 243 Class III Ku-Band Offset Antenna
The Skyware Global Type 243 2.4 m Class Ill RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to maintain its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/EI mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 168 mm (6.63") O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds.Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Heavy-duty galvanized Az/EI mount.
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Galvanized support arm and alignment struts.
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Includes Ku-band linear cross-polarized RxTx feed assembly.
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11 kg (25 lb) RF electronics ([NB & BUC).