GDST-1132-2110.KIT GD Satcom 1132 Series 1.2M Ku-Band Tx/Rx Antenna
- Typical application: TDMA, SCPC VSAT
- Antenna assembly hardware: included
- Installation level of difficulty: easy
- Assembly time: 1 person, less than 30 minutes
- Tools required: basic hand tools
The General Dynamics 1132 series antenna is ideally suited for demanding commercial VSAT applications. The one-piece compression molded reflector is precision manufactured for high-efficiency Ku-Band operation. The Az/El mount is designed for easy installation and features fine azimuth and elevation adjustments to dial in and optimize your satellite signal. The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy gauge, pre-galvanized steel for strength and corrosion resistance. An extended Ku Band linear cross pol Rx/Tx feed comes standard with the Series 1132 Antenna.
The 1132 is one of the most common and widely used 1.2M Ku antenna systems for VSAT applications worldwide. A typical 2, 4 or 6W BUC and LNB can be directly mounted to the feed for a streamlined installation. The feed mount bracket allows for feed rotation to set your required polarity and the feed collar can be tightened down to lock the feed position in place.
Product Description: - Antenna Size: 1.2M
- Antenna Optics: Prime Focus, Offset Feed
- Reflector Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester SMC
- Mount Type: Elevation over Azimuth
- Mast Pipe Size: 2.5” SCH 40 Pipe (2.88” OD) 73 mm.
- Tx Operating Frequency: 13.75 - 14.5 GHz - Rx Operating Frequency: 10.95 - 12.75 GHz - Polarization: Linear Cross Pol - Feed Interface: WR75 Waveguide Flange
- OMT/TRF, Tier 2 Feed Support