GDST-1241-3110,KIT GD Satcom 1241 Series 2,4M Ku-Band Tx/Rx Antenna
- Typical application: TDMA, SCPC, VSAT, Video
- Antenna assembly hardware: included
- Installation level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 2 person, 1-2 hours
- Tools required: basic hand tools, step ladders
The General Dynamics 1241 series antenna is ideally suited for demanding commercial VSAT and SCPC applications. The four-piece SMC reflector is precision manufactured for high-efficiency Ku and C-Band operation. The Az/El mount is designed for easy installation and features fine azimuth and elevation adjustments to dial in and optimize your satellite signal. The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy gauge, pre-galvanized steel for strength and corrosion resistance. An extended Ku Band linear cross pol Rx/Tx feed comes standard with the Series 1241 Antenna.
The 1241 features a four-piece reflector that reduces size and packaging to economize shipping. The reflector petals are designed to be “self-aligning” in the field and require no special tools. The 1241 is a very stout antenna system with robust reflector and feed support. For RF integration, this antenna system can support up to 12 lbs. directly on the feed or up to 100 lbs. on the center boom with the addition of the feed stabilizer support arm (shown in pic above) which makes it ideal for higher power transmit applications. The feed mount bracket allows for feed rotation to set your required polarity and the feed collar can be tightened down to lock the feed position in place.
Product Description: - Antenna Size: 2.4M
- Antenna Optics: Prime Focus, Offset Feed, Four-piece reflector
- Reflector Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester SMC
- Mount Type: Elevation over Azimuth
- Mast Pipe Size: 6” SCH 40 Pipe (6.63” OD) 16.83 cm.
- Tx Operating Frequency: 13.75 - 14.5 GHz - Rx Operating Frequency: 10.95 - 12.75 GHz - Polarization: Linear Cross Pol - Feed Interface: WR75 Waveguide Flange
- OMT/TRF, Tier 2 Feed Support