Microwave K-Band Multi-Purpose Receive Filter Model 18812
- Passband: 20.2 - 21.2 GHz
- Passband Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB Typ
- Passband VSWR: 1.22:1 Max
- Finish: White Lacquer
- Model 18812: (2) WR42 Cover Flanges
These versatile bandpass filters suppress the (Ka) transmit band and other undesired bands that operate immediately above and below the (K) receive band.
Utilizing state-of-the-art topology, these compact filters are less than one-third the length of comparable receive filters with virtually no compromises in electrical performance.
- Provides deep rejection of the DBS transmit band
- Also rejects ISM and Amateur Radio (24 GHz) bands