MFC-18101 Microwave L-Band/S-Band Diplexer Model 18101
- Center Frequency (Fo): 1780 MHz (Band #1) 2350; MHz (Band #2)
- Insertion Loss @ Fo: 0.5 dB Max
- Relative (0.25 dB) Bandwidth: 140 MHz Min (Band #1); 300 MHz Min (Band #2)
- VSWR (Over Rel. Bandwidth): 1.3:1 Max
- Mutual Isolation:: 75 dB Min
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
This diplexer allows users to combine specific L-band and S-band operations on to one common feed.
The model 18101 consists of a low band (1710 - 1850 MHz) bandpass filter section and a high band (2200 - 2500 MHz) bandpass filter section coupled together, resulting in superior isolation between the two bands.