WMODU Work Microwave Outdoor Frequency Converters
- Alarm output: Two potential free contacts (DPDT)
- 24 V DC output: max. 0.3 A
- 6.5 V DC output: max. 0.2 A
- Mute Input: TTL logic input with internal pull up (Connector type: MIL-C-26482: MS 3120 E 14-19 S)
- Temperature Range: -40 °C … 60 °C operating
- Relative Humidity: < 100 %
- Mains Power Input: 100 … 240 V AC nominal, 90 … 264 V AC max, 50 … 60 Hz
- Mains Power Input Connector: Amphenol C16-1 (3+PE) male
WORK Microwave offers its proven satellite communication equipment in different outdoor housings, which can be used under all weather conditions. The units can be operated over a temperature range of -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F). In the non-operating modus they survive temperatures of -50 °C to 80 °C (-58 °F to 176 °F) without any damage. Same as the 19'' rack mount units, they meet the demanding requirements of modern satellite transmission applications, such as for TV uplinks and high-speed data network installations. Because of their rugged construction and low power consumption, they are perfect for fixed satellite earth stations, satellite newsgathering (SNG) vehicles and fly-aways.
WORK Microwave outdoor units are ideally meant to be mounted directly to the antenna. They do not require additional protection against water. The housing provides environmental protection according to IP67 (temporary flooding) when all cables are connected and sealed appropriately. Special environmental protection sleeves for the coaxial connectors allow optimal sealing from the housing to the cable. The housing should be mounted with the connector side down. Alternatively, the connector panel can be in a vertical position.