WMRSCC-1, WMRSCC-2 Work Microwave Compact Redundancy Switch 1:1, 2:1
- Relative Humidity: < 95 % non-condensing
- Mains Power Input: 2 x 100 … 240 V AC nominal, 90… 264 V AC max, 50… 60 Hz, Redundant Power Supply, Hot swap
- Mains Power Consumption: Max: 25 VA/7 W
- Mains Power Input Connector: 2 x IEC C14
- Mains Fuse: 2 x 2 x 2.0 A time-lag fuse
- Dimension and Weight: 483 x 44 x 270 mm³ or with option L 483 x 44 x 470 mm³ (WxHxD), 1 RU (19") approx. 5 kg
The WORK Microwave Redundancy Switch RSCC-1/RSCC-2 is a compact solution for a 1:1/2:1 redundancy system. It can be used for Upconverters and Downconverters.
The system includes up to 6 coaxial transfer switches, which are integrated into the housing. The system can be configured from the front panel or remotely via RS232, RS422/485, or TCP/IP over Ethernet.
The switching system can be set in automatic mode, whereby an automatic switchover to the spare unit is performed upon detection of an alarm generated by the main unit. In addition, a manual switchover to the spare unit and back can be initiated.
Two power supplies and two AC input connectors within the unit guarantee high availability.
The Redundancy Switch RSCC-2 is also available with integrated uplink power control (Option UPC).