CF4G-Desktop-Cat6-B42-43 CableFree 4G-LTE Cellular CPE - Desktop Cat6 B42-43
- Compact, 4G/LTE CPE solution; Category 6 compliant
- Spectrally Efficient, Software-Defined Radio
- "Stand Alone" mode capable
- The Emerald Platform supports both TDD LTE and supports MIMO 2x2, 4x4 & Carrier Aggregation natively
- Emerald CPE can accommodate analogue telephony plus VOIP and broadband Data
Advanced 4G/LTE CPE solution (Cat6)
Wireless Excellence offers high performance 4G/LTE CPE solutions for a wide variety of applications. Covering all common 4G/LTE bands of the base stations which enables great flexibility of operation and future upgrade path.
4G/LTE networks using CableFree Emerald CPEs enjoys great flexibility, high performance as well as very low cost of operation and ownership. "Stand Alone" operation is possible which enables the 4G Base station to connect remote terminals without need for external network elements.. This is ideal for closed network type applications such as CCTV, campus sites and disaster recovery scenarios, where there is no centralised infrastructure or Network Operations Centre.
Enhanced Performance, Flexibility & Features
The CableFree Emerald CPE is available as a full indoor unit, or an indoor unit with additional outdoor antenna for longer distance links. There is an option for a full outdoor, ‘carrier grade’ unit if required with integrated high gain antenna and ruggedised housing. All units are highly versatile in deployment, with full support for LTE in both TDD & FDD as well as multi-mode wireless capabilities.
- Full support for VOIP (optional feature) with RJ11 ports
- TR-069 and OMA-DM network management protocols
- Options on Band 42 or 43, with some combined modules to provide full support of both bands
- Support internal or external antenna
- Simple, elegant and suitable for multiple locations