Foxcom VHF/UHF Military Radio Links Tactical System
- Frequency Range - Bandwidth: 30-520MHz
- Input signal range (RSU) [total power]: Up to +37dBm (5Watt)
- Input signal range (ASU) [total power]: Up to +10dBm
- TX path gain (RSU to ASU): Auto adjustable
- Rx Path gain (ASU to RSU): 0dB/+10dB
- RSU/ASU optical power output: -3dBm / 0.5mW (Min)
- RSU/ASU Optical Power Output: -3dBm / 0.5mW (Mi
Global Foxcom’s Tactical Ruggedized Radio and Antenna units enable easy field deployment of remote radio transmission.
In addition the unit acts as a repeater by receiving weak signals and re-transmitting them locally.
Consequently, the Tactical option provides an efficient use of the available radio frequency spectrum.