FN-D-KXL1-24131 ETL Falcon K-band Agile Downconverter
Product Code: FN-D-KXL1-24131
Falcon K-band Agile Downconverter, converting K-band (17.3 - 18.4GHz) to L-band. The Falcon holds up to five converters modules in a compact 1U chassis, which are hot-swap.FLEXIBLE module configurations are available. Choose a mixture of up and down, agile and block converters with different operating frequencies, in the same chassis.RESILIENCE is also provided from hot-swap dual redundant power supplies and a field serviceable CPU.10MHz reference source for external/internal (field replaceable).INTEGRATED CONVERTER REDUNDANCY: Hot-swap and field-replaceable 2+1 redundant configuration (with standby input / output) or 1+1 redundant configuration (with standby input / output) available - see datasheet and modules below.
- Flexible module configurations with frequency range options. User selectable via HMI or web browser.
- Reliability in service with dual redundant hot-swap power supplies and CPU, and field serviceable and replaceable frequency converter modules.
- Compact chassis with capacity for up to 5 modules.
- Remote Control & Monitoring via RJ45 Ethernet port with SNMP and web browser interface.
- Local control and monitoring via high resolution touchscreen.
- 10MHz reference source for external/internal (field replaceable).
- Redundancy configurations available 2+1 redundancy (with standby input/output) or 1+1 redundancy (with standby input/output) - see separate datasheets.
- Teleports and Earth Stations
- Satellite Operators
- Government and Defence
- Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C)
- High resilience applications
Each Falcon conversion chassis has 17 module slots.2 slots are required for mandatory 10MHz reference source and fan.Leaving 15 module slots for other RF modules.Depending on the configuration the chassis can house up to 5 conversion modules or 3 conversion modules and a redundancy switch.Maximum converter module capacity in the chassis is dependent upon the application required.Module sizes
- 1 slot wide - for 10MHz reference source
- 1 slot wide - for fan
- 3 slots wide - for Falcon Up/Down Conversion modules
- 6 slots wide - for Falcon Redundancy Switch modules
View Falcon Converter Range