FN-D-KXL1-24123 ETL Falcon K-band Block Downconverter
Product Code: FN-D-KXL1-24123
Falcon K-band Block down converter, converting K-band (20.1 - 21.2GHz) to L-band. The Falcon holds up to five converters modules in a compact 1U chassis, which are hot-swap. Each conversion module is 3 slots wide. FLEXIBLE module configurations are available. Choose a mixture of up and down, agile and block converters with different operating frequencies, in the same chassis.RESILIENCE is also provided from hot-swap dual redundant power supplies and a field serviceable CPU.10MHz reference source for external/internal (field replaceable).INTEGRATED CONVERTER REDUNDANCY: Hot-swap and field-replaceable 2+1 redundant configuration (with standby input / output) or 1+1 redundant configuration (with standby input / output) available - see datasheet and modules below.
- Flexible module configurations with frequency range options. User selectable via HMI or web browser.
- Reliability in service with dual redundant hot-swap power supplies and CPU, and field serviceable and replaceable frequency converter modules.
- Compact chassis with capacity for up to 5 modules.
- Remote Control & Monitoring via RJ45 Ethernet port with SNMP and web browser interface.
- Local control and monitoring via high resolution touchscreen.
- 10MHz reference source for external/internal (field replaceable).
- Redundancy configurations available 2+1 redundancy (with standby input/output) or 1+1 redundancy (with standby input/output) - see separate datasheets.
- Teleports and Earth Stations
- Satellite Operators
- Government and Defence
- Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C)
- High resilience applications