ETL Swift 2+1 Redundancy Switch Module with Standby Inputs and Outputs - DC-6 GHz
Model SWF-G1S-CX-110 is a 2:1 latching RF redundancy switch module with standby inputs and outputs for use in a 1U Genus chassis alongside Falcon frequency converter modules.
Covering an Input/Output frequency range of DC to 6 GHz.
Integrated Converter Redundancy - each Falcon redundancy module uses 6 slots per 1U Chassis, to be used alongside our Falcon upconverter and downconverter modules.
Offering hot-swap & field-replaceable 2+1 frequency converter redundancy, entirely contained in a 1U converter chassis. Without the need for a separate chassis for the redundancy switch.
Converter redundancy options - 1+1 or 2+1 redundant configuration options (with standby input / output) are available in the Falcon redundancy switch range.
Resilience - the redundant switch module is hot-swap and field replaceable by the user, minimising downtime. For full RF specifications, please check the datasheet.
GENUS CHASSIS FAMILY - The swift range of modules can be used for other redundancy configurations within the Genus chassis family.
Each Falcon conversion chassis has 17 module slots.
2 slots are required for mandatory 10MHz reference source and fan.
Leaving 15 module slots for other RF modules.
Depending on the configuration the chassis can house up to 5 conversion modules or 3 conversion modules and a redundancy switch.
Maximum converter module capacity in the chassis is dependent upon the application required.
- 1 slot wide - for 10MHz reference source
- 1 slot wide - for fan
- 3 slots wide - for Falcon Up/Down Conversion modules
- 6 slots wide - for Swift Redundancy Switch modules
- The swift range of modules can be used for other redundancy configurations within the Genus chassis family.
- Integrated redundancy within the Falcon RF converter chassis - each module is 6 slots wide
- Can have up to 3 block or agile, up or down converter modules and 1 redundancy module in a 1U chassis
- Only 1 chassis is required for frequency conversion & redundancy.
- Eliminates the requirement for a 2nd redundancy chassis - saving rack space and power
- 1+1 redundancy or 2+1 redundancy switch module options depending on the application