SMW Quattro Fiber System Receiver for WDL Fiber LNB
Swedish Microwave’s OMT is used to separate two orthogonal linearly polarized signals simultaneously.
The OMT can also support circular polarizations with a depolarizer.
Greater than 31.5 dB isolation between the two linear polarizations is achieved.
Options and accessories:
- Bend for the vertical polarization.
- Waveguide cover for unused port.
- Depolarizer for circular polarizations.
- Top performing fiber receiver.
- For use with fiber optic output LNBs.
- Fully sealed Q-ODC fiber connectors
- Single mode fiber use
- Receive 1310 to 1630 nm wavelengths
- -40 to +80 °C operating temp range
– Wide RF frequency range, 290-3000MHz.
– Compact size and low power consumption
– All parts designed to withstand outdoor environmental conditions long term.
– Compatible with other brands using single mode fiber.
– IP67 classed (when connectors are mated).
|Dimensions||27.3 × 15.44 × 3.44 cm|
N, F, SMA
DC connector type, 10 MHz connector type, No LNB DC supply