SMW Versa-Link Receiver
The versatile Single RF channel, RF over Fiber System for LNBs, BUCs and more
High RF- and optical performance
- 1 x L-band forward channel using a direct modulated DFB 1310 nm laser over a single fiber cable.
- Manually adjustable Gain for large antennas and Beacon applications.
- Up to 20 km single mode fiber cable distance depending on link budget. Link distance up to 40 km with optional 1550 nm laser.
- Free Link budget calculation support available on request.
Fully outdoor proof IP67
- Both Transmitter and Receiver unit packaged in a compact outdoor rugged aluminium enclosure.
- -40° to +80°C fully operating temp range.
- Ideal to mount on the satellite antenna or structure, without using a bulky separate outdoor enclosure.
- Highly rugged push on, quick connect, Q-ODC fiber connector on both units.
- Multi role RF over Fiber link for LNB or BUC simply by swapping location of the receiver/transmitter pair.
- Easy DIN-rail mount option for multi-unit, multi channel and VSAT (LNB+BUC) stacking.
- Built in 4A (BUC/LNB) Bias-tee and 10MHz ref. diplexer.
- Versa-Link Rx receiver is compatible with SMW Fiber output LNBs for cost effective single channel systems
- SMW Fiber optics are compatible with many other manufacturer’s corresponding indoor devices
- Single fiber downlink connection from one LNB.
- Single fiber uplink connection to one BUC.
- Carries any 290 – 2500 MHz (option 50-2750 MHz) RF signal – Satcom, Terrestial TV, GPS, FM etc.
|Dimensions||9.6 × 9.1 × 4.9 cm|
290-2500 MHz, 10-2500 MHz
1310 nm (≤20 km), 1550 nm (≤40km)
F-connector, N-connector, SMA-connector, Other
15 m, 30 m
|DC on RF connector|
Yes, No, Other