Skyware type 123 class II 1,2m Ku-Band Offset Antenna
The Skyware Global Type 123 1.2 m Class II RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and helps to sustain the necessary parabolic shape. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
Product Code: type 123 class II 1.2m Ku-Band Offset Antenna
The heavy gauge steel Az/EI mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88"-3.00") mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A special powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance.
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Available with Ku-band co—pol or cross—pol feeds.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75") O.D. side feed support legs and 51 mm (2") O.D. lower feed support.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Class II system designed for typical 2 W and 4 W Ku-band Block Up-Converters (BUCs).