AvL 1030-T 1.0m Military Motorized Tri-Band FlyAway Tripod Antenna 2-port Ka-Band
AvL's 1030-T positioner FlyAway Military antenna systems offer superior performance in a truly compact, lightweight and portable package. The 1.0m antenna systems are commercial airline checkable (two cases, each weighs <70 lbs) and can be flown or shipped anywhere, then set up and operational within minutes.
AvL’s FlyAway Military antennas are designed to meet and exceed the highest performance requirements around the world to guarantee both satellite authority compliance and peak in performance, reliability and availability.
Each Flyaway Antenna is priced to include the AvL carbon fiber antenna and auto-acquisition controller for ease of operation. As with all AvL antenna systems, no laptop is necessary to operate the controller, the antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service
AvL 1030-T 1.0m Military Systems feature:
• Commercial airline checkable - packs into two cases, each weighs <70 lbs.
• Enhanced wind tolerance of 45 mph gusting to 60 mph for Ku operation
• 1.0m segmented 6-piece AvL carbon fiber reflector with optional (1.2m) extender panels
• Rugged AvL Cable Drive Case-Based Positioner
• Case-Based Positioner (AvL or CFE) or Rugged Tripod Mount
• Offset Prime Focus Highly Efficient Optics
• Available in Ku (precision or mode-match), X and Ka-band for commercial or military applications
• Motorized AvL Cable Drive for reliable positioning
• One button auto-acquisition controller
• Interfaces with all types of RF electronics and satellite services
• MIL-STD-188-164A Compliant
• 15-Minute Setup
While the vast majority of military applications to date have relied on commercial satellite interoperability, especially at Ku-band, AvL is now leading the industry in the delivery of systems that will operate over the next generation of military satellites, including Xtar (X-band) and the new US Army Wideband Global Satellite (WGS) constellation (X- and Ka-band). Most of our military antennas can be offered with upgradability to X- and Ka-bands of operation.
AvL antennas interface easily with all RF systems and are compliant with FCC and Intelsat requirements for 2° spacing as well as optional models for meeting Eutelsat and Asiasat criteria. AvL antennas are also in the certification process for operation over the US Army DSCS and WGS satellites.